Package NetworkManager: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Jul 30, 2009, 07:32 PM
- Network Link Manager and User Applications
NetworkManager attempts to keep an active network connection available at all times. The point of NetworkManager is to make networking configuration and setup as painless and automatic as possible. If using DHCP, NetworkManager is intended to replace default routes, obtain IP addresses from a DHCP server, and change name servers whenever it sees fit.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- NetworkManager-glib-devel-doc (noarch)
- List of contributors:
July 30, 2009 Mikhail Efremov 0.7.1-alt5.M41.5
- cherry-picked from upstream: + wait 20 seconds (instead of 15) for PPP connections to come up. + use AT+CGMM instead of AT+GMM for stupid Motorola phones. + probe devices driven by 'moto-modem' too (bgo #583713). + handle odd Cmotech CDMA capabilities (bgo #583353). + recognize Huawei EC121. + fix serial port settings bug.
July 20, 2009 Mikhail Efremov 0.7.1-alt5.M41.4
- rename update-chrooted -> 55-update-chrooted.
July 17, 2009 Mikhail Efremov 0.7.1-alt5.M41.3
- init script: use private version of stop_daemon.