Built: almost 9 years ago
Size: 861 KB
Home page: http://flush.sourceforge.net/
Summary: GTK-based BitTorrent client
Flush is a GTK-based BitTorrent client. You can use it to download files from
the BitTorrent network.
* Controlling running instance by command line interface.
* Running many instances with different configs from the same user.
* Automatic copying finished downloads to specified directory.
* Setting custom download path for each file of the torrent.
* Ability to choose torrent file's character set encoding.
* Automatic torrents loading from specified directory.
* Automatic pausing and removing old torrents.
* Temporary pausing and resuming torrents.
* Overall and current session statistics.
* Creating your own torrent files.
* IP filter.
Flush uses Rasterbar's version of libtorrent.
List of contributors:
- fix BuildRequires for libtorrent-rasterbar7-devel2012-09-12 Motsyo Gennadi 0.9.12-alt1.1
- fix build with new Boost 1.512012-09-12 Motsyo Gennadi 0.9.12-alt1