Built: over 11 years ago
Size: 1.15 MB
Home page: http://ktechlab.org/
Summary: Development and simulation of microcontrollers and electronic circuits
KTechlab is a development and simulation environment for microcontrollers
and electronic circuits, distributed under the GNU General Public License.
KTechlab consists of several well-integrated components:
A circuit simulator, capable of simulating logic, linear devices and some
* Integration with gpsim, allowing PICs to be simulated in circuit.
* A schematic editor, which provides a rich real-time feedback of the
* A flowchart editor, allowing PIC programs to be constructed visually.
* MicroBASIC; a BASIC-like compiler for PICs, written as a companion program
* An embedded Kate part, which provides a powerful editor for PIC programs.
* Integrated assembler and disassembler via gpasm and gpdasm.
List of contributors:
- rebuild with libgpsim-0.24.02009-05-09 Motsyo Gennadi 0.3.6-alt4
- fixed build with -fexceptions2008-11-20 Motsyo Gennadi 0.3.6-alt3
- delete post/postun scripts (new rpm)