Sisyphus is daily updated free software repository by ALT Linux Team. Participation in Sisyphus project is open for anyone. This project is based upon software packaging and dependency tracking technologies as well as robust developer collaboration processes. Any ALT Linux distribution and APT package manager is sufficient to use Sisyphus. Sisyphus is a solution set constantly being under development which can be used to create universal or specialized Linux distributions or just single systems.
Any ALT Linux distribution and APT package manager is sufficient to use Sisyphus regular LiveCD builds.
Sisyphus is not intended for end users and its usage may result in unpredictable behaviour. You might want to use ALT Linux distributions and their usual updates if you want to run a reliable system.
Summary: Transparent application input fuzzer
- 0.12 release.
Summary: Lightweight library to easily extract data from zip files
Summary: ZyXEL modem configurer
- ExclusiveArch deleted from spec
Summary: Super Nintendo emulator
- Bug fix version 1.51
Summary: A User's Guide to the Z-Shell
- split this package from zsh
- updated to 2003.03.23 yodl snapshot (was: 2001.11.15 html snapshot
apparently made by Chmouel Boudjnah )
- only html version is built by default; use `--enable pdf' to get pdf
Summary: A shell with lots of features
- New completion: gear-import, girar-remote, girar-clone and girar-import
- Do not package Completion/Linux/_rpmbuild, we have better completion
in _rpm function.
Summary: Z-Machine: it plays text adventure games written in ZCode
- New version (no upstream changelog available).
Summary: Perform consistency checks on DNS zones
- Builreq changes. Web-interface disabled.
Summary: The zlib compression and decompression library
- Removed obsolete %post_ldconfig/%postun_ldconfig calls.
Summary: A file compression and packaging utility compatible with PKZIP/WinZIP
- build with natspec patch for correct name encoding (fix bug #14125)
- add fix for create DOS like archives (needed for WinRAR, FAR)
Summary: a desktop wiki and outliner
- New version 0.28
Summary: zile - emacs-like editor
- new release
Summary: OpenGL-based equation viewer and solver
- new version 4.2.2 (with rpmrb script)
Summary: Zephulor - game written in Python
- fix desktop file (repocop warnings)
Summary: The GNOME port of dialog(1)
Summary: Utility for flash programming for Zelax modems.
- Fixed in spec:
Added "libtoolize -i" for building with libtool_2.2.
- Removed Russian descriptions.
- Fixed English descriptions.
Summary: Link-local IP autocofiguration utility
- fixed build without libpcap-devel-static (patched patch2)
- NB: the package would benefit from better maintainer
Summary: ZAngband is one of the many angband variants
- /usr/games -> /usr
- update_menus call removed
Summary: A network monitor
Summary: A chat program for multiple users
- New version.
- License now GPL.
Summary: Download videos from YouTube
- 2009.09.08 -> 2009.09.13
Summary: Yet oneOther Document Language
Summary: Lightweight help browser for GNOME
- lzma support disabled
Summary: A simple animated autohiding menu for launching applications
- Initial build
Summary: Turn an xterm into a gamelike console
- Initial build
Summary: Z39.50 Programs
Summary: Yaws webserver virtual package
- fix x86_64 build.
Summary: A simple commandline frontend for GStreamer
Summary: yasr - yet another screen reader
- Fixed *pty call declarations
Summary: Rewrite of the NASM assembler under the "new" BSD License
- 1.1.0 release.
- add vsyasm: Visual Studio 2010 special frontend.
Summary: Yandex-chat is clone Psi Jabber client
- New version
Summary: Very powerful Quake style Konsole
- rename back to yakuake
Summary: Yet Another Graphic Front-end for Cuneiform
- Backport to p5 branch (new version)
Summary: Yet Another Free RAYtracer
- fixed build with gcc4.4
Summary: YafaRay is a raytracing open source render engine
- fixed plugins directory ownership (at@)
- spec cleanup
Summary: Yet Another Computer Algebra System
- docs subpackage made noarch (repocop)
- minor spec cleanup
Summary: Yabeda OVZ complainer.
- Fix syntax for ruby 1.9 one more time.
Summary: Small basic interpreter with printing and graphics
- update buildreq
Summary: Solution of Large and Sparse Systems of Linear Algebraic Equations
- Rebuild with PIC
Summary: X zoomer
- libXext-devel added