- Version 3.4.0
- Version 3.3.3
- NMU: rebuilt against Tcl/Tk 8.6
- Dropped a test which could not be passed from time to time
- Version 3.3.2
- Version 3.3.1
- rebuilt with libicu 5.6
- Version 3.2.3
- Version 3.1.2
- Version 3.1.1
- Version 3.0.1
- Rebuilt with icu 5.1
- Rebuilt with libpng15
- Version 2.15.1
- Built with OpenBLAS instead of GotoBLAS2
- 2.12.2 -> 2.14.1
- Fixed coexistance with pcre >= 8.13. Note that this queer project
relies on PCRE internal function _pcre_valid_utf8() so it can
suddenly break again.
- Dropped /usr/lib/R/lib/libR.so compatibility symlink.
- Moved "make check" to %check section.
- fixed misprint in desktop file category
- NMU: converted menu to desktop file
- Built with GotoBLAS2 instead of ATLAS
- 2.12.0 -> 2.12.2
- Version 2.12.0 (ALT #24511)
- Rebuilt for liblzma.so.5.
- 2.10.1 -> 2.11.1
- 2.9.2 -> 2.10.1
- enable static html pages
- 2.9.1 -> 2.9.2
- 2.9.0 -> 2.9.1
- removed install_info scriptlets
- 2.8.1 -> 2.9.0
- packaged Matrix (new library)
- 2.8.0 -> 2.8.1
- 2.7.2 -> 2.8.0
- set default R_PRINTCMD to "lpr" (#17625)
- 2.7.1 -> 2.7.2
- 2.6.2 -> 2.7.1
- set default web browser to firefox, default pdf viewer to evince
- build with external perl-Text-DelimMatch module
- made R-doc-* subpackages noarch
- 2.4.1 -> 2.6.2
- 2.3.1 -> 2.4.1
- imported sources into git and adapted for gear
- split the package into subpackages: R-base, R-devel, R-tcltk,
R-doc-html, R-doc-pdf, R-doc-info
- relocated /usr/lib/R/doc/ to /usr/share/doc/R-2.4/,
/usr/lib/R/include/ to /usr/include/R/, /usr/lib/R/etc/ to /etc/R/;
provided compatibility symbolic links
- 2.3.0 -> 2.3.1
- built with gfortran
- eliminated libtool and texi2dvi copies in /usr/lib/R/bin/
- picked up from oprphaned
- major revision, revamped specfile
- removed menu icons (icons suck)
- removed %post doc index update (no cran packages yet)
- relocated libR.so to /usr/lib, soname=libR-2.3.so.0
- built against system zlib (#8243) and bzlib (#8249)
- also built against system BLAS and LAPACK shared libraries
- a new version
- a new version, library path fixed.
- new autoreq
- Building in new perl
- New snapshot path
- gcc-3.2, automake-2.5
- rebuilt in new env
- Rebuild with new libpng
- 1.2.3. Spec cleanup.
- RE adaptations
- added PDF of Reference Manual.
- added tcl, tk in BuildRequires.
- removed stdout output in post scripts.
- ExcludeArch: ppc
- new fresh release.
- fixed broken macros (aargh!).
- Use %make macro
- bzip2 patch
- initial mandrake release.
- added BuildRequires.
- added -fno-fast-math, otherwise R doesn't passes the arith checks.
- switched order of make check and make pdf.
- R 1.1.1 released. Removed R-1.1.0-cofig.sub-alpha.patch since
this version uses up to date config.sub.
- Added patch R-1.1.0-cofig.sub-alpha.patch from Naoki Takebayashi
- Removed dependencies on egcs egcs-g77
- Changed the description to match
- Added egcs, egcs-g77 and perl as requirements. People who want to install
their own R packages need a working build environment.
- Remove latex versions of help pages, to save a bit of space.
- PDF files installed in top level doc directory.
- Included R-0.99.0-fixes patch for some serious bugs
- Added patch R-refman.patch which prevents building the reference manual
- Updated in preparation for R-0.99.0.
- Now install manual in pdf format.
- R-0.90.1. Removed Naoki's memory profile patch
- move configure into build section
- quiet scripts
- built for Powertools-6.2
- Added patch from Naoki to fix problem with memory profile.
(will be folded in to next R version).
- R 0.90.0 Naoki's patch for FFT bug no longer necessary.
- Updated URL tag to www.r-project.org
- RHCN is officially dead. Changed the Packager field
back to my name and removed the Distribution field.
- Set CFLAGS and FFLAGS to be RPM_OPT_FLAGS. Thanks to
Timothy H. Keitt
- Simplified file list.
- Added patch from Naoki Takebayashi to fix FFT bug on Alpha
(also found on Sparc).
- RHOME is now R_HOME. Changed sed scripts accordingly.
- TASKS file is no longer in file list.