- NMU: rebuild against Tcl/Tk 8.6
- added LSB header to initscript to help the cause :) (thanks debian)
- added Conflicts: fluid-soundfont-lite-patches (thanks repocop)
- fixed timidity.el regarding buildroot (thanks repocop)
- added watch file just in case
- converted description to utf8
- Built with libslang2-devel.
- cleanup spec
- version update
- re-added lost BR, thx at@
- rebuilt against current libao
- NMU (by repocop): the following fixes applied:
* pixmap-in-deprecated-location for TiMidity++
* postclean-05-filetriggers for spec file
- fixed thinko in uk_UA summary (closes: #22031)
- introduced initscript (closes: #20433)
- replaced debian menufile with freedesktop one
- /etc/timidity.cfg is now non-autoreplaceable config
- applied repocop patch
- rebuilt against tcl/tk 8.5 libs
- demacrified Url
- Drop BuildRequires: kernel-headers-std. Use glibc-kernheaders instead.
- added "nopoll" patch by Niko Kiirala to reduce
TiMidity power usage when idling and stream tracing's not used:
- removed NAS support (considered obsolete, see #11227)
- dropped ARTS support (just in case)
- adjusted BuildRequires
- replaced partial FLAC patch with more complete and correct one
by Alexander Chumachenko (led@; #10864) -- thanks, sent upstream
- added speex patch (#10865, by led@ too; updated to patch
configure as well since autoconf -fisv fails) and sent it altogether
- updated and cleaned up buildrequires (+missing libXaw-devel)
- changed default output to ALSA
- added FLAC 1.1.3 patch by FLAC developers, kindly provided by
Pavlov Konstantin (thresh@)
- thanks Damir Shayhutdinov (damir@) who got around to fixing
the build; and Andrey Rahmatullin (wrar@) who hinted me before
- package takeover
- spec cleanup
- applied Gentoo patches (gcc4, gtk26, gnuconfig, exiterror)
to build with current gcc on x86_64
- dirty libdir hack to avoid turning off tcltk interface living there
- stolen some Gentoo configure flags -- report please if that was wrong
- 2.13.2 (NMU)
- Rebuilt with libflac-1.1.2-alt1
- fixed build to run timidity faster.
- fixed url.
- built new gtk2 interface.
- enabled libao, flac and speex support.
- removed silly requirements.
- new version.
- fixed build with alsa >= 1.0.0 (gentoo patch).
- enabled NAS support.
- improved menus.
- url fixed.
- rebuilt with tcl 8.4
- rebuilt with gcc-3.2, new XFree86.
- updated buildrequires.
- made building always with alsa2.
- rebuild with new vorbis
- rebuilt in new env
- beta version. (alsa2 supported).
- slang interface added.
- Updated to 2.11.3
- ogg-vorbis output mode added.
- not ready for alsa2.
- Adopted for Sisyphus
- Updated to 2.10.4
- new version
- adopted for RE
- new and shiny vesrion.
- reenable gtk (why was it ever disabled?!)
- cleanup of stale patches.
- shiny new version.
- remove the strip and bzip2 code.
- get a new source instead of using patches.
- Version 2.10.0
- Fixed man location for FHS
- automatically added BuildRequires
- Version 2.9.5
- Version 2.9.4
- Fixed Distribution name
- Adapted to the new Group structure
- change license: it's majorly wrong
- change the buildroot
- 2.7.0: Note that 2.7.0 change the place where data and config files
are, so old patches do not work anymore; i removed the patches,
and timidity.cgf is now in /usr/share/timidity with the other
files; you need timidity-instruments-1.0-4mdk with this package.
- fix download URL
- Change paths to match the timidity-instruments package
- Mandrake adaptations.
- handle RPM_OPT_FLAGS.