- new version
- Rebuilt for debuginfo
- rebuild using girar-nmu to require/provide setversion
by request of mithraen@
- Removed obsolete post_ldconfig/postun_ldconfig calls.
- Updated package descriptions.
- 1.3 -> 1.4
- resotred source compatility with earlier adns releases by providing
adns__rrt_typemask constant (with the same value as adns_rrt_typemask);
this should fix adns-python 1.1.0
- restricted symbols exported from the shared library
- 1.1 -> 1.3
- 1.0 -> 1.1
- use strict (%release-dependent) rules between subpackages
- applied upstream patches:
* Fix error in prototype in definition of adns__parse_domain.
* Allow `;'-comments in resolv.conf (report from Colin Charles).
- packaged GPL-vs-LGPL, an indelicate GPL advocacy
- updated descriptions
- Split libadns-devel to libadns-devel-static
- Split into adns, libadns and libadns-devel.
- RE adaptions.
- new and shiny release.
- new release
- Definitively remove the make check (stupid).
- Work around for i486
- Fix prefix
- Use %_tmppath for BuildRoot
- clean spec and split in 2 packages.
- new in contribs
- used srpm provided by Vincent Danen
- initial specfile
- bzip sources