Built: almost 5 years ago
Size: 214 KB
Home page: http://airsnort.sourceforge.net
Summary: 802.11b/g WEP Encryption key cracker
AirSnort is a wireless LAN (WLAN) tool which cracks encryption keys on 802.11b
WEP networks. AirSnort operates by passively monitoring transmissions,
computing the encryption key when enough packets have been gathered.
List of contributors:
- NMU: rebuilt for updated dependencies.
- NMU: fix desktop permissions
- NMU (by repocop). See http://www.altlinux.org/Tools/Repocop
- applied repocop fixes:
* freedesktop-desktop-file-proposed-patch for airsnort
* postclean-03-private-rpm-macros for ([not specified])
* postclean-05-filetriggers for ([not specified])