- Removed requirement on ftpserver.
- Dropped all but /var/ftp directory.
- Fixed typo in %post script.
- Fixed typo in %preun script.
- Ported to new chrooted scheme.
- Completely rewritten using new chroot scheme.
- updated for glibc-2.2
- changed ftpserver to wu-ftpd in requirements to avoid conflict
- added requires on setup (for /etc/passwd), including release
- BM /home/ftp => /var/ftp, needs update in /etc/passwd
(admin needs move its public files manually)
- noreplace for passwd and group
- compressed source
- added prereq on ftpserver to let the %post do its job
- change ppc LIBCSOVER and LIBNSLOVER to 6 and 1, respectively
- remove ld-linux.so from ppc
- who forget to put libtermcap* to %files ??
- Remove ldconfig (let me know where it's needed)
- Fix build on alpha.
- Fixed Yet Another Problem in Post Scripts (FYAPIPS).
- Fix another problem in post scripts. (%preun)
- added ldconfig
- Fix post scripts again.
- Add libtermcap.so.2 for ls :\
- removed reference to $RPM_BUILD_ROOT in post scripts (DOH!)
- %preun not %postun.
- merged with Rawhide:
add recompress from BeroFTPD - it's useful for ftpconversions
remove sh. Having a shell in the chroot ftp-structure is a security
problem, not a feature.
- our recompress is actually in the file, not redhat ;-)
- fix group
- new libc
- Fixed support for PPC
- ||: when fail on strip.
- Removed conflict with /etc/ftpaccess from wu-ftpd package :
use %post && %postun to modify it and don't include this file
as one of ours to avoid this problem.
- Added ppc arch
- fixed anonymous access
- Add a k6 arch
- glibc version 2.1.2
- auto rebuild in the new build environment (release 5)
- glibc version 2.1.1
- add sparc
- fix defattr typo (#784)
- newer libc
- abuse the %attr settings instead of massive chown
- avoid cp-av because it breaks on symlinks (the wonders of lchown/chown
- rebuild for glibc 2.1
- newer libc
- updated for the newer glibc libs
- Built with glibc for the first time
- moved BuildRoot to /var/tmp
- mega-reworking of the spec file
- Requires ftpserver virtual package now (which wu-ftpd provides).