Built: 12 months ago
Size: 111 KB
Home page: https://httpd.apache.org/mod_fcgid/
Summary: Apache2 module for high-performance server-side scripting
mod_fcgid is a binary-compatible alternative to the Apache module mod_fastcgi.
mod_fcgid has a new process management strategy, which concentrates on reducing
the number of fastcgi servers, and kicking out corrupt fastcgi servers as soon
List of contributors:
- Added init script for check subdirectories in %_runtimedir
- Changed configuration for new directives (from git of misha@altlinux)
- Added some files to %doc
- New version (built for Apache 2.4)
- Changed "mod_fcgid.c" to "mod_fastcgi" in fcgid.conf (ALT #27554)
- NMU: rebuilt for debuginfo.