- New version 1.5.2
- New version (1.4.6)
- Security fixes (CVE-2011-1928, oCERT-2011-003)
- Rebuild with Python-2.7
- New version (1.4.4)
- Security fixes (CVE-2011-0419)
- Rebuilt for debuginfo.
- Rebuilt for soname set-versions.
- New version (1.4.2)
* Fri Aug 14 2009 Aleksey Avdeev 1.3.8-alt1
- New version (1.3.8)
- Security fixes (CVE-2009-2412)
- Add use %make check (thanks to Graham Leggett)
- Fix apr/include/apr_pools.h (Closes: #20916)
- add 2 patches from Debian
- omit new syscalls (closes: #20874)
- new version (1.3.7)
- new version (1.3.6)
- add 2 patch from Sergey Bolshakov
- new version (1.3.5)
- fix build with new toolchain
- remove post
- add patches from Debian
- new version
- Avoid config.guess dependency checking.
- New upstream release.
- No need for autoconf_2.5 any more.
- New maintainer.
- Using autoconf version 2.5 (temporary workaround to get it working)
+ adding apr-1.2.8-asf-apr_table_clone.patch: add table copy (clone)
function for apr, for CVE-2007-1862 fix (see
+ included PrintPath file in libapr1-devel package
- Updated to 1.2.8
- Updated alt-linkage patch (rediffed, installing build/get-version.sh)
- Rebuilt for new pkg-config dependencies.
- Switched to apr1 branch
- Updated alt-linkage patch
- Included apr-1.pc file in libapr1-devel package
- Added patch for apr-1.pc
- Updated BuildRequires (added python-base python-modules-encodings due
to usage of buildconf.py script)
- Updated to 0.9.7
- Updated to 0.9.6
- Updated to version from apache 2.0.50 tarball.
- Fixed library linkage.
- Renamed source package.
- Package libaprutil separately.
- Do not build static library by default.
- used workaround for build with libexpat without .la files
- updated BuildRequires
- rebuild with libdb4.2
- removed *.la files
- new version: 0.9.5 (from apache 2.0.48 tarball)
- new version: 0.9.4 (from apache 2.0.47 tarball)
- new version: 0.9.3
- first build for ALT Linux