- Add braches c8 and altlinuxclub.p8
- apt-repo test: do not confuse "remote" package names with local dirs/files
- Support https://www.altlinux.org/Autoimports sources
- Fix process writing to file with permission denied
- handle both cases without arepo: none (noarch) or empty (ALT #31577).
- "apt-repo test [task] '' pkg1 ..." will install the packages without
modifying APT repos. (With --hsh-apt-config, this feature is useful
to do an install check for a package in a minimal system.)
- task_has_arepo(): check whether plan/arepo-add-x86_64-i586 is not
empty (ALT #31577).
- get rid of NO_TASK_AREPO_HACK environment variable (now, as
task_has_arepo should work correctly).
- Fix remove all branches or tasks
- Fix enexpected warning (ALT #32045)
- Remove arepo task source even for removed task
- Fix check length of tested package list
- Add p8 branch (ALT #32006)
- Add support for altlinuxclub sources
- Add arepo repo for task only if it exists (ALT #31577)
- Use new format of source (ALT #31974)
- Optional package name(s) support in apt-repo test
- Remove duplicate package names in task list
- Do not use strict extension for compessed man page
- prepare a smaller basesystem in hasher as girar's install check does
(rather than the default one with rpm-build). This will allow to
catch the same bugs as in girar, like that one:
- do not proceed if hsh --initroot-only hasn't completed successfully
- implement the support for hasher (for "update" and "test" commands)
if an explicit apt.conf is given.
(TODO: update the manpage; apt-repo --help is already up-to-date)
+ "no task arepo" hack: if NO_TASK_AREPO_HACK is not empty,
the x86_64-i586 source is not added for a task.
(Otherwise "update" and "test" fails on such tasks.)
(TODO: come up with a clean fix for such tasks.)
- warn about non-expanded tilde in APT_CONFIG, and give info about it.
- minor corrections in the new Perl code (from 1.2.1) for querying `apt-config`.
- added the ability to manipulate arbitrary local sources.list
by relying on `apt-config` and honoring APT_CONFIG (ALT#31385).
- manpage: fix formattting bugs (closes: ALT#31562).
- Add `apt-repo test task ` for install all task packages
- Get package list from task
- Add t7 and c7 in available repository list
- Add task source with Arepo on x86_64
- Add copy:// protocol support in sources (ALT #29071)
- Fix man page:
- Move man page to section 8 (System administration commands and daemons)
- Fix OS name in section name (Linux instead of BSD)
- Add copy:// protocol support
- Remove trailing whitespace and empty lines
- Set common key `update` for all branches for easy migration to newer
branch because there is no branch-specific key without apt-conf update
- Add arepo 2.0 source too on adding x86_64 branch
- Show only one warning on non-existing source removal
- Add official keys for p6 and p7 brahches
- Display warning about unsupported command
- Add support for branches t6, p7, t7
- Use apt-repo clean instead clear
- Add apt-repo clear command to remove all cdrom and task repositories
- Fix add cdrom source if it exist in list
- Check for wrong type on mass source deletion
- Remove error message on empty deletion
- Remove man page from program to separate file
- Support remove only specified type of sources
- Fix cdrom source remove
- Describe source definition in help
- Add keyword `all` in tm command to remove all active sources
- Fix use source as one string
- Make error messages more informational (closes: #25417)
- Inform about missed task number
- Show all available branch names
- Complete documentation
- Support sources.list(5) tokens in command line
- Pass all arguments as parts of source line (closes: #25418)
- Support quick forms of source: known branch name or number for task
- Fix URL for Sisyphus. Support absolute pathname for hasher repo.
- Fix arch definition on x86_64 (closes: #25464)
- Initial build in Sisyphus