Built: almost 5 years ago
Size: 262 KB
Home page: http://ee.lbl.gov/
Summary: Network monitoring tools for tracking IP addresses on the network
The arpwatch package contains arpwatch and arpsnmp. Arpwatch and arpsnmp
are both network monitoring tools. Both utilities monitor Ethernet or
FDDI network traffic and build databases of Ethernet/IP address pairs,
and can report certain changes via email.
Install the arpwatch package if you need networking monitoring devices
which will automatically keep traffic of the IP addresses on your
List of contributors:
- arpwatch: changed to exit with zero code on signal.
- arpwatch: added -D option.
- Packaged arpwatch.service (closes: #28027).
- Updated ethercodes.dat.
- Sorted ethercodes.dat using C collation.
- Cleaned up specfile a bit.
- Update arpwatch/ethercodes.dat (ALT 23063)