Built: about 1 month ago
Size: 73.8 KB
Home page: https://www.altlinux.org/CVE-Manager
Summary: CVE-management toolkit
cve-manager is a command line utilities toolkit
used to import various CVE lists (in CSV or XML formats)
into MySQL DB, getting access to and analyse formed CVE DB.
List of contributors:
- Names of avalible branches are section names of the conf;
- Each branch now have a set of params;
- Renaming 'paths' section of the conf to 'common';
- Skipping repetition of branch sections in conf;
- There is no cve-import's "--space" param anymore;
- Russian manual.
- Running downloader without 'noreplace' flag in auto mode;
- Fix of the 'cve-monitor --map' command;
- Printing with TPrinter of the libcontrol++.
- Prescribed mapping;
- Detecting 'relative' packages at the import stage
and using information about them as mapping attribute;
- Handling FSTEC vulnerabilities within current cve-issues concept;
- cve-monitor is working OK within current cve-issues concept;
- Revised comparison of versions that happens at the issues-detection stage;
- Revised packages-filtering function;
- Removing duplicates of src packages names at import stage
and corresponding bin-packages names, not vice versa;
- Not importing CPEs of 'hardware' part;
- Not importing Mitre list by default;
- Common bin package for conf file & common py module;
- Own config file for cve-monitor.