Built: about 2 months ago
Size: 226 KB
Home page: http://roy.marples.name/projects/dhcpcd
License: BSD (revised)
Summary: DHCP Client
dhcpcd is an implementation of the DHCP client specified in RFC2131.
It gets the host information (IP address, netmask, broadcast address, etc.)
from a DHCP server and configures the network interface of the machine on
which it is running. It also tries to renew the lease time according to RFC2131.
List of contributors:
- Drop obsoleted patches.
- Use local variables in scripts.
- Updated to 7.0.1.
- Drop trigger for updating dhcpcd from version < 5.0.0.
- Don't disable kernel RA if IPv6 in the dhcpcd is disabled
- Don't use netlink's IFA_FLAGS on kernels that doesn't support them.
- During update move files to new location.
- Add patches from upstream git.
- Enable ntp_servers option again.
- Build with -pie.
- Fix build with make-3.x.
- Updated to 7.0.0.