Built: 7 months ago
Size: 1.56 MB
Home page: https://github.com/rockdaboot/libpsl
License: MIT/X Consortium
Summary: C library for the Public Suffix List
libpsl is a C library to handle the Public Suffix List. A "public suffix" is a
domain name under which Internet users can directly register own names.
Browsers and other web clients can use it to
- Avoid privacy-leaking "supercookies";
- Avoid privacy-leaking "super domain" certificates;
- Domain highlighting parts of the domain in a user interface;
- Sorting domain lists by site;
- has built-in PSL data for fast access;
- allows to load PSL data from files;
- checks if a given domain is a "public suffix";
- provides immediate cookie domain verification;
- finds the longest public part of a given domain;
- finds the shortest private part of a given domain;
- works with international domains (UTF-8 and IDNA2008 Punycode);
- is thread-safe;
- handles IDNA2008 UTS#46;
List of contributors:
- 0.20.1 -> 0.20.2.
- 0.19.1 -> 0.20.1.
- New version.