Built: about 1 month ago
Size: 1.02 MB
Home page: http://wiki.etersoft.ru/UniSet
Summary: UniSet - library for building distributed industrial control systems
UniSet is a library for distributed control systems.
There are set of base components to construct this kind of systems:
* base interfaces for your implementation of control algorithms.
* algorithms for the discrete and analog input/output based on COMEDI interface.
* IPC mechanism based on CORBA (omniORB).
* logging system based on MySQL,SQLite,PostgreSQL databases.
* Web interface to display logging and statistic information.
* utilities for system's configuration based on XML.
UniSet have been written in C++ and IDL languages but you can use another languages in your
add-on components. The main principle of the UniSet library's design is a maximum integration
with open source third-party libraries. UniSet provide the consistent interface for all
add-on components and third-party libraries.
More information in Russian:
List of contributors:
- IOBase: added support 'precision < 0'
- LogicProcessor: add "A2D" element (analog to discrete)
- Rebuild with poco 1.7.8p2
- up version