Built: 12 months ago
Size: 60.1 KB
Home page: http://lxqt.org
Summary: Library and utils to speed up the manipulation for freedesktop.org menu
libmenu-cache is a library creating and utilizing caches to speed up
the manipulation for freedesktop.org defined application menus.
It can be used as a replacement of libgnome-menu of gnome-menus.
1. Shorten time for loading menu entries.
2. Ease of use. (API is very similar to that of libgnome-menu)
3. Lightweight runtime library. (Parsing of the menu definition files
are done by menu-cache-gen when the menus are really changed.)
4. Less unnecessary and complicated file monitoring.
5. Heavily reduced disk I/O.