Built: over 5 years ago
Size: 556 KB
Home page: http://mures.sourceforge.net/
Summary: Clone of Sega's "Chu Chu Rocket", a multi-player puzzle game
Mures is a cross-platform clone of Sega's "Chu Chu Rocket" written using
C. To start the game, run "mures -hN -aiM" where N and M are the number of
human and computer players at the local computer. Press enter to start the
game, press P to pause, and Q to quit.
- Player 1: Use the mouse to target, and click and drag in the desired
direction to place an arrow.
- Player 2: Use the arrow keys to target, and the number keypad to place
- Player 3: Use A,W,S,D to target and I,J,K,L to place arrows.
List of contributors:
- Fixed build
- NMU (by repocop). See http://www.altlinux.org/Tools/Repocop
- applied repocop fixes:
* freedesktop-desktop-file-proposed-patch for mures
- fix build, update buildreqs, cleanup spec