- NMU: rebuilt for updated dependencies.
- Removed -Werror from CFLAGS.
- Replaced absolute symlinks with relative.
- resolv.conf modification code migrates to ppp-common
- added default /etc/sysconfig/network
- now we _really_ have a separate sysctl.conf
+ default ifcfg-lo now contains BOOTPROTO=static
+ now we have a separate sysctl.conf (#5857)
+ /etc/init.d/netfs moves to startup package
- lo static hotfix
- new version (fixes #5891 and #5559)
- new version (fixes #5964)
- merged pentanet-tools scripts
- moved /etc/ppp/* from net-scripts into ppp-common
- merged ipsecadm scripts into net-scripts
- new network-config-subsystem provides
- fix for #4332 (conflict with hotplug)
- updated README
- fix stuck "# ppp temp entry" lines (#2589, #4249)
- updated README
- *.rpm* and *~ are ignored now for aliases
- more info in changelog
- new features (FORWARDING, LOG_MARTIANS and RP_FILTER per interface,
ifup-pre-local, ifup-post-local, ifdown-pre-local and ifdown-post-local)
- fixed some minor bugs
- corrected typos
- ethernet link test is now off by default
- fixed #3522 (DHCP_HOSTNAME)
- updated #3695 (bonding patch)
- fixed #635 (ppp-watch bug)
- ifplugstatus constraint
- removed extra mount
- added ONBOOT handling for aliases and alias ranges (#3717)
- fixed ifstatus/ifplugstatus
- new version (minor improvements)
- merged #3893 (dead link detection patch), #3696 (bonding patch)
- zcip is not required
- moved iptun example config to docdir
- spec cleanup
- merged #3695 and fixed the patch itself
- fixed #3430
- added MULTICAST interface parameter
- removed *~
- fixed bugs:
+ #3700 (typo)
+ #3724/2784 (PLIP handling)
+ #1637 (IP tunnel support)
- Russian tags
- Added README, based on
with minor corrections (closes #0002561, #0002617).
- ipcalc: updated code and manpage from RH.
- Fixed typo introduced in previous release.
- Provides: /etc/ppp/ip-up.d, /etc/ppp/ip-down.d
- Use new functions from service package.
- Removed all but network scripts and packaged them separately.
- /etc/rc.d/init.d/sound: don't sort aliases in LoadModule (#0001802).
- /etc/rc.d/init.d/clock: test $HWCLOCK_ADJUST also for "true" value (#0002351).
+ fixed check logic in daemon() a bit (#0002407).
+ fixed return code in killproc() (#0002412).
- /etc/rc.d/init.d/outformat: check argumnets being passed to tput (#0002450).
+ set "net.ipv4.icmp_echo_ignore_broadcasts = 1" by default (#0002472);
+ added comments from Owl's sysctl.conf file.
- usernetctl: support variable definitions quoted with single quotes.