- Updated to 20100725 snapshot.
- Imported a POLLHUP detection patch by Jan Zeleny (closes: #24657).
- Updated to 20100420 snapshot (closes: #23214).
- Added /usr/bin/nc symlink.
- Added proxy password support (Closes: ALT#16312).
- Fixed compilation warnings (Closes: ALT#16312).
- updated to 20061122 snapshot
- updated to 20060725 snapshot:
+ reapply patches #3, #5, #6, #7
+ added patches #8 and #9 for replacing readpassphrase() and strtonum()
+ modify patch #1 for adding libresolv to linked libs
- bugfix #9822: providing 'nc' feature
- added patch #7: support '-e cmd' for calling subprocess
for talking with remote side via established connection.
- update to current CVS snapshot (10 Oct 2005):
+ fix patches #1, #3, #5, #6
+ replace patch #4 by direct call of 'subst' utility
- new versions convention - add datestamp suffix
- update to current CVS snapshot
- specfile fixes: replace 'SolarDesigner' to 'Openwall/Owl'
- tcp_md5sig patch cleanup
- update to current CVS snapshot: december 2004, post-OpenBSD-3.6
- apply latest Owl patch, disable TCP_MD5SIG using
- specfile: added russian summary/description, added URL
- Fixed usage text (#4345).
- Migrated to another implementation: from OpenBSD with Owl patches.
- rebuild with gcc3
- added some RH patches
TODO: change perl into subst
- Renamed to netcat (avoid clash with program nc from nedit package).
- RE and Fandra adaptions.
- Fixed error in Group
- Adapted to the new Group structure
- Build for new environment
- Mandrake adaptions
- auto rebuild in the new build environment (release 4)
- make it build on the arm
- build for 6.0