- 0.8b4 rebuilt with gcc5-built qt3
- added mageia patch
- Fixed build
- NMU: converted menu to desktop file
- applied repocop patch
- minor spec cleanup
- NMU (by repocop): the following fixes applied:
* update_menus for nvclock-gtk
* update_menus for nvclock-qt
- 0.8b3 version.
- use 2008-03-08 CVS snapshot.
- remove obsoleted menu entries for -gtk target.
- update .spec
- 2007-12-19 CVS snapshot (due 8xxx support).
- cleanup .spec
- [NMU] updated 0.8b snapshot:
Wednesday August 31 2005
Various users reported bugs of which a few were critical.
The critical ones affected affecting systems containing
multiple Nvidia cards. Further a bug in the GTK version
related to 3D clocks has been fixed and a temperature
correction for the LM99 has been added. Because of
the critical bugs I have updated the 0.8b snapshot
to include those fixes.
- fixed build
+ removed xorg-x11-devel-static from BuildRequires
+ added Makefile patch (--Wl,--as-needed)
- tiny spec cleanup
- Menu bug fixed
- security fixes, update
- 1st ALTLinux build (GTK2 only)