Built: 5 months ago
Size: 762 KB
Home page: http://omake.metaprl.org/download.html
License: LGPLv2+ with exceptions and GPLv2+ and BSD
Summary: Build system with automated dependency analysis
OMake is a build system designed for scalability and portability. It
uses a syntax similar to make utilities you may have used, but it
features many additional enhancements, including the following.
* Support for projects spanning several directories or directory
* Fast, reliable, automated, scriptable dependency analysis using MD5
digests, with full support for incremental builds.
* Dependency analysis takes the command lines into account - whenever
the command line used to build a target changes, the target is
* Fully scriptable, includes a library that providing support for
standard tasks in C, C++, OCaml, and LaTeX projects, or a mixture
List of contributors:
- renamed to ocaml-omake
- built with new ocaml-4.04
- Initial release for Sisyphus.