Built: 5 months ago
Size: 7.57 MB
Home page: http://www.open-mpi.org/
Summary: A powerful implementaion of MPI
Open MPI is a project combining technologies and resources from
several other projects (FT-MPI, LA-MPI, LAM/MPI, and PACX-MPI) in
order to build the best MPI library available. A completely new
MPI-2 compliant implementation, Open MPI offers advantages for
system and software vendors, application developers and computer
This part is attended for computing nodes.
List of contributors:
- rebuild with rdma-core-devel
- build without udapl support
- Rebuilt with new toolchain.
- Package renamed to openmpi-compat
- added subpackage with simlinks to old libraries