Built: about 2 months ago
Size: 125 KB
Home page: http://www.openntpd.org
Summary: Network daemon for synchronize local clock to remote NTP servers
The ntpd daemon synchronizes the local clock to one or more remote NTP
servers, and can also act as an NTP server itself, redistributing the
local time. It implements the Simple Network Time Protocol version 4,
as described in RFC 2030, and the Network Time Protocol version 3,
as described in RFC 1305.
Here is a portable implementation of OpenNTPD, small reliable NTP daemon
initially designed as part of OpenBSD.
List of contributors:
- Fixed build and rebuilt with openssl 1.1.
- Disabled ELF strip(1)ping to enable debuginfo subpackage.
- Added systemd service file (by Alexey Shabalin; closes: #25359).
- ntpd: Changed default from -S to -s.
- Rebuilt with libcrypto.so.10.