Built: about 7 years ago
Size: 64.1 KB
Home page: http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/pam/devel/
License: BSD-style or GPLv2+
Summary: Red Hat additional Pluggable Authentication Modules
This package contains PAM modules created and developed primarily by
Red Hat, Inc. Because of their limited use they are not included into
the upstream Linux PAM sources.
List of contributors:
- Synced pam_console with Fedora pam-1.1.4-2.
- Packaged /etc/tmpfiles.d/pamconsole.conf (closes: #25584).
- Packaged pam_chroot and pam_console separately from Linux-PAM.
- Applied pam_console fixes from FC.
- NMU: removed v4l and dvb permissions control from pam0_console