- Fixed interpackage dependencies.
- Rebuilt for debuginfo.
- Rebuilt for soname set-versions.
- Removed obsolete %post_ldconfig/%postun_ldconfig calls.
- Updated to 1.0.2.
- Updated to 1.0.1.
- Fixed build with --as-needed.
- Rebuilt for new style PAM dependencies generated by rpm-build-4.0.4-alt55.
- Restricted list of global symbols exported by library
and pam module.
- Updated to 1.0.
- Added multilib support (#4892).
- Updated to 0.9.1
- Deal with compilation warnings generated by new gcc compiler.
- Updated to current PAM policy.
- Updated to 0.9:
+ alt-libpam_userpass patch merged upstream;
+ soname raised to libpam_userpass.so.1.
- Updated alt-libpam_userpass patch to make it more portable.
- Do not package /usr/include/security/_pam_userpass.h file.
- Build static library (packaged in separate subpackage).
- Updated to 0.5.1: use const within the declaration of
pam_userpass_t, use '=' instead of '.set' to declare the alias.
- Added libpam_userpass library.
- Fixed linking flags.
- Moved development library and include files into devel subpackage.
- Changed pam_userpass_t members fom char* to const char*.
- Added Url (thanks to Solar for the hint).
- ALT adaptions.
- Added "-Wall -fPIC" to the CFLAGS.
- 0.3, added README.
- Initial version.