Built: 9 months ago
Size: 145 KB
Home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/patch/
Summary: The GNU patch command, for modifying/upgrading files
The patch program applies diff files to originals. The diff command
is used to compare an original to a changed file. Diff lists the
changes made to the file. A person who has the original file can then
use the patch command with the diff file to add the changes to their
original file (patching the file).
List of contributors:
- patch: v2.7.5-6-g3270d22 -> v2.7.5-17-g817d7d1.
- gnulib: v0.1-585-g2fda85e -> v0.1-1209-g24b3216.
- Updated to v2.7.5-6-g3270d22.
- Built with gnulib v0.1-585-g2fda85e.
- Updated to v2.7.1-9-ga2f4bfe.
- Built with gnulib v0.0-8061-g5191b35.