- v0.3.3-1-gc6325fb -> 0.3.4-21-g8ef3e6b.
- Updated to v0.3.3-1-gc6325fb.
- Updated to 0.3.2-14-gc1d1946.
- Updated to 0.3.2.
- Enabled test suite.
- Remplemented -z option using libzio.
- Updated License tag.
- Updated build deps.
- Updated to 0.3.1.
- Imported temporary file handling fix from Owl.
- Updated to 0.2.31
- Specfile: added russian summary/description
- Updated to 0.2.30:
+ some minor parsing bugs were fixed;
+ the documentation was clarified;
+ a new option was added to lsdiff/filterdiff for selecting
patches based on the order in which they appear.
- Updated to 0.2.29 (bugfix release).
- Updated to 0.2.28 (bugfix release).
- Updated to 0.2.27:
+ An option was added to lsdiff to treating empty files as absent.
+ The filterdiff and interdiff utilities now handle patches
containing embedded null characters.
+ The dehtmldiff utility was improved slightly.
- Updated to 0.2.26:
+ Some build fixes were made.
- Updated to 0.2.25:
+ New filterdiff option for displaying patch filenames.
+ New splitdiff option to make it behave more like diffsplit.
+ Other minor bugfixes.
- Updated to 0.2.24:
+ New filterdiff option for removing timestamps.
+ New grepdiff options: -E and -f.
= Minor bugfixes.
- Added support for -H in lsdiff/grepdiff (from CVS).
- Fixed syntax error in dehtmldiff(1).
- Updated to 0.2.22:
Several small bugs were fixed. A new option was added to splitdiff
to split out every file-level patch, and a new option was added to
grepdiff to display matching hunks. A new tools was added for
applying the appropriate transformation to a set of patches.
- Updated to 0.2.21:
Several bugs were fixed in flipdiff and dehtmldiff.
- Updated to 0.2.20:
A new tool was added for exchanging the order of two patches.
- Updated to 0.2.19:
Several bug fixes were made, and a new program was added for
extracting a diff from an HTML page.
- Updated to 0.2.18
- Corrected description.
- 0.2.4, updated description.
- Updated descriptions.
- 0.1.4 pre.
- Adopted for ALT.
- Ported cleanup patches from interdiff
- initial release
- obsoletes interdiff
- more docs