Built: about 2 years ago
Size: 598 KB
Home page: http://pear.php.net/package/HTML_Progress
License: PHP License 3.0
Summary: How to include a loading bar in your XHTML documents quickly and easily
This package provides a way to add a loading bar fully customizable in
existing XHTML documents.
Your browser should accept DHTML feature.
- create horizontal, vertival bar and also circle, ellipse and polygons
- all elements (progress, cells, labels) are customizable by their html
- percent/labels are floating all around the progress meter.
- compliant with all CSS/XHMTL standards.
- integration with all template engines is very easy.
- implements Observer design pattern. It is possible to add Listeners.
- adds a customizable monitor pattern to display a progress bar.
User-end can abort progress at any time.
- Look and feel can be sets by internal API or external config file
- allows many progress meter on same page without uses of iframe solution.
List of contributors:
- new version 1.2.6 (with rpmrb script)
- fix php requires
- autorebuild for correct requires(pre) (see bug #16086)