Built: almost 10 years ago
Size: 429 KB
Home page: http://pear.php.net/package/HTML_Progress2
Summary: How to include a loading bar in your XHTML documents quickly and easily
This package provides a way to add a loading bar fully customizable in
existing XHTML documents.
Your browser should accept DHTML feature.
- create horizontal, vertival bar and also circle, ellipse and polygons
- all elements (progress, cells, labels) are customizable by their html
- percent/labels are floating all around the progress meter.
- compliant with all CSS/XHMTL standards.
- integration with all template engines is very easy.
- implements Observer design pattern. It is possible to add Listeners.
- adds a customizable monitor pattern to display a progress bar.
User-end can abort progress at any time.
- allows many progress meter on same page without uses of iframe solution.
- error handling system that support native PEAR_Error, but also
PEAR_ErrorStack, and any other system you might want to plug-in.
- PHP 5 ready.
List of contributors:
- new version 2.4.0 (with rpmrb script)
- update according to rpm-build-pear 0.3
- initial build for ALT Linux Sisyphus