Built: over 1 year ago
Size: 82.4 KB
Home page: http://pear.php.net/package/HTML_QuickForm
License: PHP License
Summary: The PEAR::HTML_QuickForm package provides methods for creating, validating, processing HTML forms
NOTICE: development of HTML_QuickForm version 3 is frozen. Please submit
feature requests for HTML_QuickForm2 package.
The HTML_QuickForm package provides methods to dynamically create,
and render HTML forms.
* More than 20 ready-to-use form elements.
* XHTML compliant generated code.
* Numerous mixable and extendable validation rules.
* Automatic server-side validation and filtering.
* File uploads support.
* Total customization of form rendering.
* Support for external template engines (ITX, Sigma, Flexy, Smarty).
* Pluggable elements, rules and renderers extensions.
List of contributors:
- new version 3.2.14 (with rpmrb script)
- autorebuild for correct requires(pre) (see bug #16086)
- update according to rpm-build-pear 0.3