Built: about 2 years ago
Size: 12.2 KB
Home page: http://pear.php.net/package/HTML_Table_Matrix
License: PHP License v3.0
Summary: Autofill a table with data
HTML_Table_Matrix is an extension to HTML_Table which allows you to easily
fill up a table with data.
- It uses Filler classes to determine how the data gets filled in the
table. With a custom Filler, you can fill data in up, down, forwards,
backwards, diagonally, randomly or any other way you like.
- Comes with Fillers to fill left-to-right-top-to-bottom and
- Abstract Filler methods keep the code clean & easy to understand.
- Table height or width may be omitted, and it will figure out the correct
table size based on the data you provide.
- It integrates handily with Pager to create pleasant pageable table
layouts, such as for an image gallery. Just specify a height or width,
Filler, and feed it the data returned from Pager.
- Table may be constrained to a specific height or width, and excess data
will be ignored.
- Fill offset may be specified, to leave room for a table header, or other
elements in the table.
- Fully documented with PHPDoc.
- Includes fully functional example code.
List of contributors:
- new version 1.0.10 (with rpmrb script)
- autorebuild for correct requires(pre) (see bug #16086)
- update according to rpm-build-pear 0.3