Built: over 7 years ago
Size: 12.4 KB
Home page: http://pear.php.net/package/HTTP_Client
Summary: Easy way to perform multiple HTTP requests and process their results
The HTTP_Client class wraps around HTTP_Request and provides a higher
level interface for performing multiple HTTP requests.
* Manages cookies and referrers between requests
* Handles HTTP redirection
* Has methods to set default headers and request parameters
* Implements the Subject-Observer design pattern: the base class sends
events to listeners that do the response processing.
List of contributors:
- new version (1.2.1) import in git from tarball
- new version (ALT bug #14999)
- fix files section
- add requires pear-HTTP_Request