Built: over 9 years ago
Size: 62.7 KB
Home page: http://pear.php.net/package/PEAR_PackageFileManager
License: PHP License 3.01
Summary: PEAR_PackageFileManager takes an existing package.xml file and updates it with a new filelist and changelog
This package revolutionizes the maintenance of PEAR packages. With a few
the entire package.xml is automatically updated with a listing of all
files in a package.
- manages the new package.xml 2.0 format in PEAR 1.4.0
- can detect PHP and extension dependencies using PHP_CompatInfo
- reads in an existing package.xml file, and only changes the
- a plugin system for retrieving files in a directory. Currently four
exist, one for standard recursive directory content listing, one that
reads the CVS/Entries files and generates a file listing based on the
of a checked out CVS repository, one that reads Subversion entries
one that queries a Perforce repository.
- incredibly flexible options for assigning install roles to
- ability to ignore any file based on a * ? wildcard-enabled string(s)
- ability to include only files that match a * ? wildcard-enabled
- ability to manage dependencies
- can output the package.xml in any directory, and read in the
file from any directory.
- can specify a different name for the package.xml file
PEAR_PackageFileManager is fully unit tested.
The new PEAR_PackageFileManager2 class is not.
List of contributors:
- autorebuild for correct requires(pre) (see bug #16086)
- update according to rpm-build-pear 0.3
- initial build for ALT Linux Sisyphus