Built: almost 2 years ago
Size: 7.09 KB
Home page: http://pear.php.net/package/System_Mount
License: PHP License v3.0
Summary: Mount and unmount devices in fstab
System_Mount provides a simple interface to deal with mounting and
unmounting devices listed in the system's fstab.
* Very compact, easy-to-read code, based on File_Fstab.
* Examines mount options to determine if a device can be mounted or not.
* Extremely easy to use.
* Fully documented with PHPDoc.
List of contributors:
- new version 1.0.1 (with rpmrb script)
- autorebuild for correct requires(pre) (see bug #16086)
- update according to rpm-build-pear 0.3