Built: about 1 month ago
Size: 4.41 MB
Home page: http://pocoproject.org/
License: Boost Software License v1.0
Summary: POrtable COmponents C++ Libraries
POrtable COmponents C++ Libraries are:
* A collection of C++ class libraries, conceptually similar to the Java
Class Library, the .NET Framework or Apple's Cocoa.
* Focused on solutions to frequently-encountered practical problems.
* Focused on 'internet-age' network-centric applications.
* Written in efficient, modern, 100% ANSI/ISO Standard C++.
* Based on and complementing the C++ Standard Library/STL.
* Highly portable and available on many different platforms.
* Open Source, licensed under the Boost Software License.
List of contributors: