Built: 6 days ago
Size: 69.9 KB
Home page: http://altlinux.org/propagator
Summary: 'Early userspace' set of binaries
propagator is a set of binaries useful in 'early userspace' environment,
including init and various helpers for hw probing and bootstrapping.
List of contributors:
- add support cifs install method
- replace HTTP request version from 1.0 to 1.1
- increase DHCP tries and timeouts for DISCOVER request
- dhcp.c: Remove temporary default route properly (altbug:#34347).
- dhcp.c: Provide DHCP vendor class identifier in requests (altbug:#34320).
- New udev control logic imported from make-initrd scripts.
- Udev-trigger replaced to udev-settle() in hardware wait loops.
- All udev control code moved from init.c to new udev.c module.
- Lazy initialization mode support added for work in cooperate
with make-initrd: this is experimental future, turned off by
default, and also required patched make-initrd-propagator.
- disk.c, cdrom.c: 15 attempts with udev-settle() calls.
- network.c: bridge up algorithm reviewed, fixed memory leaks.
- network.c: 15 attempts to select and wait network interface;
- probing.c, probing.h, dhcp.c: small fixes, now black list used.
- modules_descr.h, stage1.c: deprecated header, unused code removed.
- dhcp.c: fix potentially destructive typo (closes: #34322),
thanks to Arseny Maslennikov .
- Workaround race conditions during disks detection (closes: #30315).
- Workaround race conditions during bridging up network interfaces,
see: https://bugzilla.altlinux.org/show_bug.cgi?id=34347 and
(about "No network Devices found" error message).
- Multiple small code improvements, fixes for avoid memory leaks
and suppress compiler warnings.