Built: about 1 month ago
Size: 21.7 KB
Home page: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/BlazeForm/
Summary: A library for generating and validating HTML forms
BlazeForm is a library designed to facilitate the
rendering/processing/validating of HTML forms.
* validation based on FormEncode
* attempting to have complete HTML spec coverage
* extensible rendering system() (don't have to use it)
* will work with multiple WSGI frameworks (Werkzeug currently supported)
* extensive unit tests
* few dependencies: FormEncode, BlazeUtils, WebHelpers
List of contributors:
- (NMU) Fix Requires and BuildRequires to python-setuptools
- Updated to upstream version 0.4.1.
- automated PyPI update