Built: 5 days ago
Size: 590 KB
Home page: https://github.com/haiwen/seafile
License: GPLv2 with permissions for OpenSSL
Summary: Full-fledged cloud storage platform
Seafile is a next-generation open source cloud storage system
with advanced support for file syncing, privacy protection and teamwork.
Collections of files are called libraries, and each library can be synced separately.
A library can be encrypted with a user chosen password.
This password is not stored on the server,
so even the server admin cannot view a file's contents.
Seafile allows users to create groups with file syncing,
wiki, and discussion to enable easy collaboration around documents within a team.
List of contributors:
- new version 6.2.2 (with rpmrb script)
- drop libccnet-devel, libzdb-devel build requires
- new version 6.1.8 (with rpmrb script)
- new version 6.1.7 (with rpmrb script)
- drop obsoleted buildreq libevhtp-seafile-devel (used in seafile-server only)