Built: 5 days ago
Size: 44.8 KB
Home page: https://github.com/naelstrof/slop
Summary: slop (Select Operation) is an application that queries for a selection from the user and prints the region to stdout.
slop (Select Operation) is an application that queries for a selection from
the user and prints the region to stdout.
* Hovering over a window will cause a selection rectangle to appear over it.
* Clicking on a window makes slop return the dimensions of the window, and it's ID.
* OpenGL accelerated graphics where possible.
* Supports simple arguments:
* Change selection rectangle border size.
* Select X display.
* Set padding size.
* Force window, or pixel selections with the tolerance flag.
* Set the color of the selection rectangles to match your theme! (Even supports
* Remove window decorations from selections.
* Supports custom programmable shaders.
List of contributors:
- Initial build for Sisyphus