Built: 10 days ago
Size: 168 KB
Home page: https://github.com/texane/stlink.git
Summary: STM32 microcontrolles programmer and debuger, using STLINKv1/v2
First, you have to know there are several boards supported by the software.
Those boards use a chip to translate from USB to JTAG commands. The chip is
called stlink and there are 2 versions:
. STLINKv1, present on STM32VL discovery kits,
. STLINKv2, present on STM32L discovery and later kits.
2 different transport layers are used:
. STLINKv1 uses SCSI passthru commands over USB,
. STLINKv2 uses raw USB commands.
List of contributors:
- NMU (by repocop). See http://www.altlinux.org/Tools/Repocop
- applied repocop fixes:
* udev-files-in-etc for stlink
- fix insane BRs
- fix packaging on 64bit arches other than x86_64
- Updated to latest git version
- devide package to libs, main tools and devel packages