Back to Top
Package setproctitle-devel: Changelog
|Oct. 30, 2013 Anton V. Boyarshinov 0.3.2-alt3.M70C.1|
- rebuild for c7
|March 9, 2011 Dmitry V. Levin 0.3.2-alt3|
- Rebuilt for debuginfo.
|Nov. 4, 2010 Dmitry V. Levin 0.3.2-alt2|
- Rebuilt for soname set-versions.
|Dec. 14, 2008 Dmitry V. Levin 0.3.2-alt1|
- setproctitle.h: Added extern "C" wrapper. - Removed obsolete %post_ldconfig/%postun_ldconfig calls.
|March 21, 2007 Dmitry V. Levin 0.3.1-alt1|
- setproctitle.3: + Noted that setproctitle() clobbers argv. + Updated authorship and license information. - Packaged LICENSE file, updated License tag.
|Sept. 3, 2006 Dmitry V. Levin 0.3-alt1|
- setproctitle: Clear the _whole_ title buffer every time. - Linked the library with -Wl,-z,defs.
|April 29, 2006 Dmitry V. Levin 0.2-alt1|
- Build with _GNU_SOURCE defined, replaced deprecated __progname and __progname_full symbols with program_invocation_short_name and program_invocation_name. - Enabled almost all diagnostics supported by gcc and fixed all issues found by gcc-3.4.5-alt2. - Changed linking to use gcc instead of ld. - Linked the library with -Wl,-z,now. - Updated FSF postal address.
|May 3, 2005 Dmitry V. Levin 0.1-alt2|
- Pass libdir to "make install" for better mutlilib support (#6764).
|June 6, 2004 Dmitry V. Levin 0.1-alt1|
- Initial revision.