Built: about 5 years ago
Size: 8.04 MB
Home page: http://www.list.org/
Summary: Mailing list manager with built in web access
Mailman, the GNU Mailing List Management System, is a mailing list
management system written mostly in Python. Features:
- Web based list administration for nearly all tasks. Web based
subscriptions and user configuration management. A customizable
"home page" for each mailing list.
- Privacy features such as moderation, open and closed list
subscription policies, private membership rosters, and sender-based
- Automatic web based archiving built-in with support for private
and public archives, and hooks for external archivers.
- Per-user configuration optional digest delivery for either
MIME-compliant or RFC 1153 style "plain text" digests.
- Integrated mail/Usenet gateways.
- Integrated auto-replies.
- Majordomo-style email based commands.
- Integrated bounce detection within an extensible framework.
- Integrated spam detection, and MIME-based content filtering.
- An extensible mail delivery pipeline.
- Support for virtual domains.
See the Mailman home site for current status, including new releases
and known problems: http://www.list.org/
- Updated to 22.214.171.1246-02-29 Konstantin A. Lepikhov 5:2.1.21-alt4.rel
- Updated to 2.1.21. - Added patch from 2.1.22-dev: + Don't collapse multipart with a single sub-part inside multipart/signed parts.2016-02-21 Konstantin A. Lepikhov 5:2.1.21-alt3.rc2
- Updated README.ALT (small style fixes).