Built: over 6 years ago
Size: 335 KB
Home page: http://www.openl2tp.org
Summary: L2TP (RFC2661) server/client
OpenL2TP is a complete implementation of RFC2661 - Layer Two Tunneling
Protocol Version 2, able to operate as both a server and a client.
OpenL2TP has been written specifically for Linux. It consists of
- a daemon, openl2tpd, handling the L2TP control protocol exchanges
for all tunnels and sessions
- a plugin for pppd to allow its PPP connections to run over L2TP
- a command line application for management.
- fix segfault at cleanup stage2015-01-30 Andriy Stepanov 1.8-alt4
- Initd systemd typo fixed2014-10-29 Andriy Stepanov 1.8-alt3
- add dir to package list