Package cve-check-tool: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Feb 17, 2022, 06:28 PM in the task #294468
- Command line tool for checking known (public) CVEs
The tool will identify potentially vulnerable software packages within Linux distributions through version matching. Where possible it will also seek to determine (through a distribution implemention) if a vulnerability has been addressed by way of a patch.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- List of contributors:
Feb. 1, 2022 Aleksei Nikiforov 5.6.4-alt21.git.cbc2d0e
- Allow to process only specific packages or task.
Dec. 14, 2021 Aleksei Nikiforov 5.6.4-alt20.git.cbc2d0e
- Split cve-check-tool into 4 separate tools: + cve-check-dictionary-update collects information about known CPEs. + cve-check-dictionary-matcher tries matching packages to known CPEs. + cve-check-update updates information about known CVEs. + cve-check-tool updates information about matching, closed, discarded and other CVEs for all packages.
Dec. 1, 2021 Aleksei Nikiforov 5.6.4-alt19.git.cbc2d0e
- Split Cve table into Vulnerabilities and VulnerabilitiesStatus tables. - Implemented keeping history of table updates via timestamps and 'actual'/'removed' statuses where necessary.