Package postgresql14-1C: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Mar 15, 2023, 10:53 PM in the task #315989
- Home page:
- PostgreSQL client programs and libraries (edition for 1C 8.3.13 and later)
PostgreSQL is an advanced Object-Relational database management system (DBMS) that supports almost all SQL constructs (including transactions, subselects and user-defined types and functions). The postgresql package includes the client programs and libraries that you'll need to access a PostgreSQL DBMS server. These PostgreSQL client programs are programs that directly manipulate the internal structure of PostgreSQL databases on a PostgreSQL server. These client programs can be located on the same machine with the PostgreSQL server, or may be on a remote machine which accesses a PostgreSQL server over a network connection. This package contains the docs in HTML for the whole package, as well as command-line utilities for managing PostgreSQL databases on a PostgreSQL server. If you want to manipulate a PostgreSQL database on a remote PostgreSQL server, you need this package. You also need to install this package if you're installing the postgresql-server package.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- postgresql14-1C-docs (noarch)
- List of contributors:
March 7, 2023 Evgeny Sinelnikov 14.7-alt2
- Add conflicts to another postgresql versions subpackages with same major version (closes: 45507).
Feb. 28, 2023 Evgeny Sinelnikov 14.7-alt1
- 14.7 (Fixes CVE-2022-41862)
Dec. 22, 2022 Alexei Takaseev 14.6-alt2
- Add conflicts for server-devel subpackages - Add triggerpostun for PG 15 - Change BR llvn 12.0 -> llvm13.0