Back to Top
Package autoconf_2.13: Changelog
|Aug. 4, 2018 Dmitry V. Levin 2:2.13-alt13|
- Dropped alternatives in favour of autoconf-defaults setup.
|Dec. 7, 2015 Dmitry V. Levin 2:2.13-alt12|
- Changed compress method from gzip to xz. - autoscan: fixed perl regexp syntax.
|Sept. 9, 2009 Dmitry V. Levin 2:2.13-alt11|
- Removed obsolete %install_info/%uninstall_info calls.
|Nov. 23, 2008 Dmitry V. Levin 2:2.13-alt10|
- Switched to alternatives-0.4.
|Oct. 17, 2003 Dmitry V. Levin 2:2.13-alt9|
- Updated package dependencies. - Corrected ac_extension order.
|April 9, 2003 Stanislav Ievlev 2:2.13-alt8.1|
- move to new alternatives scheme
|Oct. 27, 2002 Dmitry V. Levin 2:2.13-alt8|
- Removed libdnet checks. - Fixed /usr/share/autoconf-2.13 relocation. - Changed suffix, compatibility symlinks added (#0001192). - Added autoconf-common support.
|May 16, 2002 Dmitry V. Levin 2:2.13-alt7|
- Added few fake slave alternatives to avoid "slave update-alternatives bug".
|April 17, 2002 Dmitry V. Levin 2:2.13-alt6|
- Set compress method to "gzip". - Set dircategory to "Development/Other".
|April 6, 2002 Alexey Voinov 2.13-alt5|
- URL corrected - support for *.info and man-pages (update-)alternatives
|March 19, 2002 Dmitry V. Levin 2:2.13-alt4|
- Renamed to autoconf_2.13 - Added update-alternatives support (voins).
|Feb. 6, 2002 Dmitry V. Levin 2:2.13-alt3|
- Fixed acspecific to avoid -lelf usage for getloadavg.
|Aug. 27, 2001 Dmitry V. Levin 2.13-alt2|
|Aug. 23, 2001 Dmitry V. Levin 2.13-alt1|
- Revert back to stable version. - Reworked tmp files handling. - Merged RH patches: + acgeneral.m4: fixed exit status; + autoscan.pl: patched to get a better choice of init file (#42071), to test for CPP after CC (#42072) and to detect C++ source and g++ (#42073). + acspecific.m4: include various standard C headers as needed by various autoconf tests (#19114); + acgeneral.m4, acspecific.m4: back-ported _AC_PROG_CXX_EXIT_DECLARATION from version 2.50 to make detection of C++ exit() declaration prototype platform independent. The check is done in AC_PROG_CXX with the result stored in "confdefs.h". The exit() prototype in AC_TRY_RUN_NATIVE is no longer needed.
|Aug. 20, 2001 Dmitry V. Levin 2.52b-alt1|
|Aug. 17, 2001 Dmitry V. Levin 2.52-alt1|
- 2.52 - Added manpages from debian.
|Dec. 24, 2000 Dmitry V. Levin 2.13-ipl5mdk|
- Fixed exit function prototype for gcc >= 2.96.
|July 19, 2000 Dmitry V. Levin 2.13-ipl4mdk|
- RE adaptions.
|July 18, 2000 Guillaume Cottenceau <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2.13-4mdk|
- macros for install-info
|July 10, 2000 Guillaume Cottenceau <email@example.com> 2.13-3mdk|
- cleanup and macros
|March 31, 2000 Guillaume Cottenceau <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2.13-2mdk|
- new groups
|March 6, 2000 Chmouel Boudjnah <email@example.com> 2.13-1mdk|
- Back to last 2.13 and stable version, add a serial.
|Oct. 27, 1999 Chmouel Boudjnah <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Merge change of Jeff package.
|May 13, 1999 Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <email@example.com>|
- Mandrake adaptions - 2.14.1
|March 26, 1999 Cristian Gafton <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- add patch to help autoconf clean after itself and not leave /tmp clobbered with acin.* and acout.* files (can you say annoying?)
|March 21, 1999 Cristian Gafton <email@example.com>|
- auto rebuild in the new build environment (release 4) - use gawk, not mawk
|March 18, 1999 Preston Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- moved /usr/lib/autoconf to /usr/share/autoconf (with automake)
|Feb. 24, 1999 Preston Brown <email@example.com>|
- Injected new description and group.
|Jan. 12, 1999 Jeff Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- update to 2.13.
|Dec. 18, 1998 Cristian Gafton <email@example.com>|
- build against glibc 2.1