Built: over 12 years ago
Size: 191 KB
Home page: http://www.aubio.org/
Summary: Aubio is a library for real time audio labelling
Aubio is a library for real time audio labelling. Its features include
segmenting a sound file before each of its attacks, performing pitch detection,
tapping the beat and producing midi streams from live audio.
A few examples of applications are provided in examples/ and python/:
- aubioonset output the onset detected,
- aubionotes emits midi-like notes,
- aubiocut is a python script that takes an input sound and creates one new
sample at each detected onset or beat,
- aubiopitch is a python script to extract pitch tracks from sound files.
List of contributors:
- 1st version for Sisyphus - Python bindings are OFF - build without Lash and PureData