Built: about 11 years ago
Size: 954 KB
Summary: DocBook to LaTeX/ConTeXt Publishing
Dblatex started as a DB2LaTeX clone, but since then many things have changed
and new features have been added or (hopefully) improved. Now, the portion of
shared code is small if any, and the dblatex purpose is different from DB2LaTeX
on these points:
* The project is end-user oriented, that is, it tries to hide as much as
* possible the latex compiling stuff by providing a single clean script to
* produce directly DVI, PostScript and PDF output. The actual output
* rendering is done not only by the XSL stylesheets transformation, but
* also by a dedicated LaTeX package. The goal is to allow a deep LaTeX
* customisation without changing the XSL stylesheets. Post-processing is
* done by Python, to make publication faster, convert the images if needed,
* and do the whole compilation.
This project is splitted in two instances working on the same principles. Both
instances are intended to produce DVI, PostScript, PDF documents from DocBook
SGML or XML sources, by converting first to a high level set of TeX macros.
List of contributors:
- Move auxiliary graphics into texmf tree where TeX will find them2009-11-12 Eugeny A. Rostovtsev 0.2.12-alt1.1
- Rebuilt with python 2.62009-09-02 Kirill Maslinsky 0.2.12-alt1
- 0.2.9 -> 0.2.12 - package is now installable with both texlive and tetex Please NOTE that some required latex packages are missing in tetex and you may need to install them separately.